Distribute your training lessons in a ready-to-go online academy
What is an Affiliate Account?
- Franchises – WeEAT is a national restaurant company with over 200 franchises located around the country. They have produced a new training program, but want each of the 200 franchises to locally administer the online training program to their employees. WeEAT can invite their 200 restaurants to create a WeEAT-branded Affiliate Account, share their lessons with them, and allow each restaurant to administer the training locally.
- Sell to Customers – EducationSolutions, Inc. produces and sells safety training programs to universities under the EducationSolutions, Inc., brand. An instructor in each university can build his in-person classes according to each school's needs. EducationSolutions has negotiated a different licensing deal with each school and can set unique pricing for the lessons licensed with each school. All revenue flows directly to EducationSolutions, Inc.
- Distribute to National Chapters – The National Firefighters Association wants to distribute an online class to all firehouses in their organization to provide up-to-date training. They can invite each chapter to create their own Affiliate Account, then distribute the lessons to them all, allowing each chapter to build and manage their own training programs locally.
What can you do with an Affiliate Account?
Affiliate Accounts provide a full range of student management tools, including:
• 1 instructor account
• Unlimited in-person classes
• Unlimited students
• Group testing tools
• Class discussion forums
• Integrated class calendar
• Student metrics and reports
• Full GradeBook
What Does it Cost?
Only AccuSkills Gold Tier accounts can create Affiliates.
Affiliate accounts have no monthly fees and are only charged a $10 platform fee per student, per class. Each Affiliate can upgrade to a standard Enterprise account if they would like to unlock more features.