Setting Up Your CameraThis quick-start tutorial will help you set-up the basic settings of your camera.
Setting Up Your CameraDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
Learn basic camera operating techniques for digital cameras. Whether you’re shooting news, documentaries, industrials or are looking to polish your skills, this lesson is ideal as an introduction to setting up a camera and tripod, learning techniques on moving the camera, basic camera setting and setting audio levels.
- 14:43 video that takes you through basic camera techniques
- Complete companion guide
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to choose the right resolution for your project
- How to choose the aspect ratio
- Choosing the right CODEC for highest picture quality
- What ISO does and how to set it
- How to choose the right picture profile
- Using the lens, field of view, and depth of field
- How to take care of your lens