How to Direct a SceneLearn how to direct a scene from blocking the actors to choosing the camera angles.
How to Direct a SceneDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
Emmy-winning director Jason Tomaric shoots a two page scene, and walks you through every step of his process. Learn how to block the actors, determine the shot coverage, frame each shot, choose the correct lenses, determine eyelines, and much more.
This lesson includes:
- 31:00 video that takes you through the entire production process
- The final scene
- The shooting script
- All the rough footage so you can edit the scene yourself
- How to determine shot coverage
- How to block the actors
- How to choose the correct lens and farme size
- How to work with actors
- How to correctly shoot a scene
- How to determine shot flow to produce visual continuity