Basic Framing TechniquesLearn the basics of how to frame your shots for professional results.
Basic Framing TechniquesDeveloped by Jason Tomaric, FilmSkills
ABOUT THIS LESSON
Learn the basics of framing and composition. From the terms we use to frame people to basic camera movements, this lesson covers essential cinematography techniques for achieving a visually-appealing frame.
This lesson includes:
- 16:28 video
- Illustrated companion text
- Downloadable quick reference guide
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Most common shot types
- Basic camera moves and how to achieve them smoothly
- Compositional guidelines
- The rule of thirds
- Lead room
- Tips on how to create depth in the shot
- How to create leading lines